Documents linked here are required by State Statute to be made available for public inspection. Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19, but copies of the documents below may be mailed to you by request. Please contact [email protected] to request copies of these documents.
Public Hearings for Rezoning and Special Exceptions
- A public hearing is scheduled for Thursday, May 6, 2021 before the City of Kaukauna Plan Commission to consider a special exception request at 500 Hendricks Avenue. See the notice of public hearing here.
- The requested special exception use is for a Professional Office Use.
- An ordinance proposing a zoning code change to Ch. 17.18(3) will be considered by the City of Kaukauna Common Council following a public hearing on Tuesday, May 4, 2021. If this ordinance is adopted, this special exception use will be code compliant, but Plan Commission has the ability to recommend conditions on such a special exception use.
- A map of the parcel where the special exception request was submitted is linked here.
2. A public hearing is scheduled for Tuesday, May 18, 2021 before the City of Kaukauna Common Council to consider a rezoning request within the proposed Ash Grove Estates subdivision. See the notice of public hearing here.
- The requested zoning change will change the area of the proposed subdivision that is currently zoned as Residential-Two Family to Residential-Single Family. The entire subdivision plat will be thus zoned Residential-Single Family.
- An ordinance proposing this zoning change will be considered by the City of Kaukauna Common Council following the public hearing on Tuesday, May 18, 2021. If this ordinance is adopted, this zoning change will move forward. A copy of the draft ordinance is linked here.
- A map of the area where the zoning change is proposed is linked here.
Public Hearing for Amendment to Municipal Comprehensive Plan
None at this time.
Public Hearing for Changes to Municipal Code by Ordinance
A public hearing is scheduled for Tuesday, May 4, 2021 before the Common Council to consider a change to Municipal Ordinance Ch. 17.18(3). See the notice of public hearing here.
The proposed code change to Ch. 17.18(3) would read as follows (revised language in bold):
Sec. 17.18 – RTF Residential Two Family
(3) Special Exception Uses and Structures
- Day nurseries
- Convalescent homes, children’s homes or nursing homes
- Public utility installations
- Gardens, nurseries, and orchards, provided that no office or store is provided on the premises
- Community living arrangement/group homes, subject to Wis. Stats § 62.23(7)(i)
- Cluster subdivisions per section 17.37
- PUD planned unit developments per section 17.36
- Professional office use