Redevelopment Authority Meeting
Add to Calendar
REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF KAUKAUNA
Friday, November 22, 2019
Hydro View Room – Municipal Services Building
- Minutes of October 9, 2019, Meeting.
- Review final draft of revolving loan fund program guidelines and applications prepared by Redevelopment Resources.
- Review proposed Code of Ethics and Conflict of Interest forms for Authority members and City staff.
- Update on meeting with McCarty Law regarding professional services relative to the micro loan program.
- Adjourn to Executive Session pursuant to Wisconsin State Statute 19.85(1)(e) to discuss disposition of property addressed as 147 East Second Street.
- Return to Open Session for possible action.
- Consideration of draft Request for Proposals for the former Carnegie Library property at 103 Main Avenue.
- Report from Principal Planner Allyson Brunette on City’s branding initiative.
- General Matters.
THIS MEETING FACILITY IS BARRIER FREE.
If requested in advance, a sign language interpreter
will be made available at no charge.