Plan Commission Meeting
CITY OF KAUKAUNA PLAN COMMISSION
Thursday, December 5, 2019
144 West Second Street, Kaukauna
Approval of Minutes of November 7, 2019, meeting.
- Public Hearing to receive comments on the proposed Special Exception use of 119 Doty Street from Single-Family Residential to Two-Family Residential, submitted by Jason Hurst.
- Review and recommendation of Special Exception use for 119 Doty Street.
- Presentation and discussion of City of Kaukauna branding initiative.
- Review and recommendation on proposed rezoning of former Nicolet School, 109 East Eighth Street, from INT – Institutional to CCD – Commercial Core District.
- Consideration of contracting with Robert E. Lee and Associates to perform residential platting services and wetland mitigation on the City-owned Nickel’s Farm property.
THIS MEETING FACILITY IS BARRIER FREE. IF REQUESTED THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE, A SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETER WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AT NO CHARGE.