MS4 Annual Report to Wisconsin DNR
The 2022 Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) annual report is now available for community review and comment. Please contact John Neumeier at 920.766.6305 with any questions or comments.
Information Submitted By The Public
If you see a possible violation or have a storm water complaint, please use this form to submit the information to the City of Kaukauna. For an emergency or issue that may endanger life or limb, please call 911 or the City Engineering Department at 920-766-6305 or email [email protected].
The City of Kaukauna Engineering Department offers many Storm Water related services including:
- Responding to Storm Water Pollution Calls
- Monitoring, and maintaining storm water best management practice (ponds, biofilters, storm sewers)
- Construction Site Plan Review
- Post-Construction Storm Water Management Plan Review
- Working with Businesses and Residents to better manage Storm Water quantity and quality
Please Contact John Neumeier at 920.766.6305 or email [email protected] to discuss your storm water related issues.
Responsible for permitting and inspecting construction site erosion control and post-construction stormwater management practices and all storm water management throughout the City of Kaukauna.