Parking Sweeper Ordinance FAQ’s
On February 21, 2018, the Common Council adopted Street Sweeping and Fall Leaf Pick-Up Parking Restrictions in order to help comply with the City’s Municipal Storm Water Discharge Permit. This is additional information on the ordinance.
MS4 Annual Report to Wisconsin DNR
The 2019 Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) annual report is now available for community review and comment. Please contact John Neumeier at 920-766-6305 with any questions or comments.
The City of Kaukauna Engineering Department offers many Storm Water related services including:
- Responding to Storm Water Pollution Calls
- Monitoring, and maintaining storm water best management practice (ponds, biofilters, storm sewers)
- Construction Site Plan Review
- Post-Construction Storm Water Management Plan Review
- Working with Businesses and Residents to better manage Storm Water quantity and quality
Responsible for permitting and inspecting construction site erosion control and post-construction stormwater management practices and all storm water management throughout the City of Kaukauna.