As of October 19, 2020, the City of Kaukauna Municipal Complex is currently closed for in-person Building Inspection permit submittal and payments.
- Permits may be submitted by email or by mail. Email to [email protected]. Mail to City of Kaukauna, P.O. Box 890, Kaukauna, WI 54130.
- Payments by check may be submitted by mail or in the 24-hour drop box in front of the Municipal Services Building.
- Credit card payments for resident permits may be made over the phone during business hours by calling (920) 766-6315.
- Credit card payments for contractor permits may be made on MyGov. See notes below for contractor payments.
- Site plan submittals requiring site plan review (new construction, structural remodels) require a full size plan set be delivered to the City by mail.
In-Person Payments Not Available At This Time
At this time, we are only able to offer online fee payment to licensed contractors. Residents may make credit card payments over the phone during business hours by calling (920) 766-6315. Payments by check may be submitted by mail or by dropping off check payments in the 24-hour drop box in front of the Municipal Services Building. Due to security reasons, we cannot accept cash payments by mail or in the drop box.
Online Payment for Permit Fees
Contractors are able to pay permit fees online, as well as check on permit status for various projects and request inspections.
Click here for online payment of permit fees.
You must create an account on MyGov to make online payments on contractor permits. A 16-digit Account number from the City of Kaukauna is required to set up an online account for processing payments. To request your 16-digit account number, please use the form below:
Building Permit Fees
The following permit fee schedules are effective January 1, 2019. Click here for a complete list and overview of all City of Kaukauna Building Inspection permit fees.
The Housing Fee Report is available here.
The Housing Affordability Analysis is available here.
Questions on the new fee schedules can be directed to the Building Inspector at 920-766-6325.