MyVote Wisconsin
Register to vote – update your name and address – your voting status and history – request an absentee ballot – find your polling location – what is on my ballot?

Absentee Form
Please use this form when requesting an absentee ballot. You must be a registered voter.

Voter Registration Form
Please read the instructions carefully if you are registering by mail. We need proof of residency.

Type A Notice
Notice of Election – This is the required notice listing offices up for election.

Early Voting Hours
Early voting is Oct. 20 – 30 from 8:30 to 4:30.  Bring photo I.D.

Nursing Home Voting
Not available due to COVID-19

Board of Canvassers

The Board of Canvassers will meet on Monday, April 13 at 4:00 p.m. to canvass the votes from the April 7, 2020, Spring Election, via a Zoom meeting (access information here).

Election Results
Here are the results for the Spring Election held on April 7, 2020.


Bartender (Operator) Application
Application for license to serve fermented malt beverages and intoxicating liquors.

Dog License Online Application
Application for a dog license in the City of Kaukauna.

Fireworks Permit
Please use this application when applying for a fireworks permit.

Fireworks Rules
These are the requirements when selling fireworks.

KATODA Brochure
Information and resources on the Kaukauna Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drug Prevention Board.

Municipal Code
Municipal Code of the City of Kaukauna.

Sidewalk Display and Sidewalk Cafe Permit
Businesses that are located in the downtown area (zoning classification: Commercial Core District) may place signage, planters and outdoor seating in public right-of-way (sidewalk) with a permit. The Sidewalk Display / Café Permit should be completed annually by businesses prior to placing any items in the public right-of-way.

Solicitor’s License
This is the application for a peddler, canvasser, solicitor, or transient merchant. The investigation fee is $15.00. This application goes to the Police Department first for a record check and then gets approval by the City Council. The license is valid for a calendar year from January through December.

Solicitor’s Ordinance
This ordinance is for peddlers, canvassers, solicitors, and transient merchants. Please read to see if you need a license before selling in the City of Kaukauna.

Special Event Fence Permit
Please use this application when applying for a picnic permit.

Special Event Rules
These are the requirements for a fence permit when applying for a picnic license.

Beekeeping Permit
This is the application for permit for beekeeping on public or private property.