Election and Voter Information
*Absentee Ballots – The use of absentee ballot drop boxes is NOT permitted under Wisconsin Law. Ballots must be returned in person (by voter) or mailed to the Clerk’s office in order to be counted. Wis. Stat. s. 6.84 (1)
Partisan Primary Election – Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- Early Voting – July 26 – August 5 (M-F; 8:00am – 4:30pm)
- All districts and wards should vote at the Municipal Services Building
- Election Day – Tuesday, August 9, 2022 – polls open from 7:00am – 8:00pm. The normal two polling locations will be used on election day:
- Please remember your photo ID.
- Click here for the official Notice of Spring Election.
Voter Registration and Absentee Voting
Register to vote – update your name and address – your voting status and history – request an absentee ballot – find your polling location – what is on my ballot?
Please use this form when requesting an absentee ballot. You must be a registered voter.
Voter Registration Form
Please read the instructions carefully if you are registering by mail. We need proof of residency.
Type A Notice
Notice of Election – This is the required notice listing offices up for election.
Nursing Home Voting
Not available due to COVID-19
Board of Canvassers
The Board of Canvassers met on Thursday, April 7th, 2022 at 8:45am to canvass the votes from the April 05, 2022 Spring Election.
Click here for the results of the April 05, 2022 Spring Election.