Election and Voter Information
Spring Election – April 6, 2021
- Early Voting – March 23 – April 2, 2021 – 8:00am – 4:30pm
- All districts and wards should vote at the Municipal Services Building
- Election Day – Tuesday, April 6, 2021 – polls open from 7:00am – 8:00pm. The normal two polling locations will be used on election day:
- Please remember your photo ID.
- On the ballot:
- State Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Court of Appeals Judge
- Municipal Alderperson
- Kaukauna Area School District School Board Member
- Further election information, including details on voting absentee, can be found here – https://myvote.wi.gov/
Voter Registration and Absentee Voting
Register to vote – update your name and address – your voting status and history – request an absentee ballot – find your polling location – what is on my ballot?
Please use this form when requesting an absentee ballot. You must be a registered voter.
Voter Registration Form
Please read the instructions carefully if you are registering by mail. We need proof of residency.
Type A Notice
Notice of Election – This is the required notice listing offices up for election.
Nursing Home Voting
Not available due to COVID-19
Board of Canvassers
The Board of Canvassers met on Wednesday, November 9, 2020 at 9:ooam to canvass the votes from the November 3rd, 2020, Presidential Election.
Click here for the results of the April 06, 2021 Spring Election.