Please see below for information from the Recreation Department regarding cancellations and other updates regarding the COVID-19 virus.
The response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve. Regretfully, ALL Kaukauna Recreation Department Programs are cancelled effective immediately through at least April 13, 2020.
The Recreation Department’s Main Office service window will be closed beginning Tuesday, March 17 at 8:00 am and will remain closed until April 13. We encourage everyone to take advantage of our online registration system and use email, postal mail & telephone for communication with staff. There is also a deposit box available in the parking lot of the Municipal Service Building for the drop-off of rosters and other items that must be delivered.
For more information on KRD programs and services, please contact us at 766-6335 or [email protected].
The U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC) has multiple resources on their website dedicated to COVID-19. Some additional resources to help your organization include:
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers (CDC)
- Getting your workplace ready for COVID-19 (World Health Organization)
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak (World Health Organization)
- Pandemic Guidance (ready.gov)
- Outagamie County Health Department
- WI Department of Health Services
Please stay Healthy!