Click HERE for a full listing of library policies
- Patrons may borrow a maximum of 75 Library items at a time.
- Patrons may borrow up to 10 media items per media collection.
- Books and audiobooks loan for 4 weeks.
- Magazines, music CDs, and short loan materials loan for 2 weeks.
- Videos and videogames loan for 1 week.
- Patrons may renew items twice for additional week(s) unless another patron has placed a hold on the item.
- Returned items can be placed in the outside book drop on the canal side of the Library, or in the Lobby Area.
- Patrons may place 15 holds on their Library card. Patrons have 7 days to pick up a hold before it is placed back on the shelf or put back in transit.
- Patrons with fines or fees above $5.00 will not be able to borrow materials or use public computers.
- Replacement library cards are $3.00.
- The Library reserves the right to bill patrons for damaged items. Damage can include but is not limited to: water damage, markings that cannot be removed (i.e. marker, pen or crayons), damage to the Library binding, ripped or torn pages, food stains, mold, musty scent or cigarette scent, damage to media discs or cases, and missing items.
- Adult computers comprise the 12 computers in the main circulation area. There are eight computers available for teen use in the Tween/Teen Lab. Four computers are available in the youth area for adults with children present or young children. All computers print to the front desk copy machine.