F.A.Q.

Q: Can I bring my dog to the Farmer Market?

A: Policy: We love dogs, we don’t like feisty fidos. If there is a problem, you will be asked to leave with your pet.

Q: Where is the Downtown Kaukauna Farmer’s Market?

A: The Downtown Kaukauna Farmer’s Market address is 101 Crooks Ave, Kaukauna Wisconsin, 54130. It is 200 feet from the corner of Crooks Ave and Second Street in Downtown Kaukauna. It’s on the North side of the parking lot next to the canal.

Q: Is there food and drink available?

A: Yes, there are several vendors that sell food and drink. They include, but are not limited to, coffee, lemonade, milk, soda, water, egg rolls, spring rolls, kettle corn, popcorn, mini doughnuts, ribs, crepes and sweets.

Q: Is there available parking?

A: Yes, there is parking available in the same lot as the Market and on nearby side streets.

Q: If I want to become a vendor, and I meet the criteria, what do I do next?

A: You would need to contact the Community Enrichment Coordinator, Tayler Lentz. Depending on the type of item that you’d like to sell, and how many other vendors are already selling that item, you may be placed on a wait list or a part-time vendor list.

Q: If I want to become a vendor, and I don’t meet the criteria, what do I do next?

A: You would need to contact the Community Enrichment Coordinator, Tayler Lentz. Depending on the type of business/organization/non-profit you are involved with, and the type of product that you’re selling, you may be eligible for one of our “Community Outreach Programs”.

*For any additional questions, please contact Community Enrichment Coordinator, Tayler Lentz, at [email protected] or 920.766.6394