* We are not accepting new vendors at this time for the 2020 Farmer’s Market. Please fill out this Wait List application and send to the Farmer’s Market Manager – [email protected]
The Downtown Kaukauna Farmer’s Market will be held every Saturday from 7:30 am-Noon, June 20 – October 10, 2020 – rain or shine. The Market has over 30 vendors each week. The folks in this community have really embraced this weekly event and are extremely loyal. Don’t forget to stop by Fall Fest on September 19th, with an added hour of time! We will be there from 7:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The Downtown Kaukauna Farmer’s Market is located in a public parking lot along the canal behind the Second St. business district (south side). It’s between State HWY 55 and Main Avenue. The address is 101 Crooks Ave. Kaukauna, WI 54130.
Parking will not be an issue! We have absolutely the best parking facilities of any Market in this area. You can park in the same lot as the vendors, and on near side streets! There are walking trails & bridges that lead to the market, as well as many public sidewalks. If you decide to come by bike, we also have ample space to park, including bike racks. If the bus is your mode of transport, you will be happy to know that there is a bus-stop close by.
The whole community benefits by having a Farmer’s Market every Saturday. They provide a healthy food environment in an open air Market where farmers and neighbors meet, educate, learn, and create stability to our local economy. With abundant produce, Farmer’s Markets help increase fruit and vegetable consumption. Visiting the Farmer’s Market each week provides a sense of community pride!
2020 Special Events
- Saturday, July 4th – we still have Market! Bring your friends and family to get all of your summer grilling needs. Also, stay tuned to our Facebook page for special events happening at this week’s Market.
- Also happening on July 4th, the 2020 Fox Firecracker 5k, sponsored by the Fox Tri-Club. The Fox Firecracker 5K Run/Walk and Kids Run held in Kaukauna is a family-friendly yet competitive event beginning at 7:30am in Hydro Park. The 5K participants will take to the streets of downtown Kaukauna and enjoy the views of the Kaukauna Library, 1000 Islands Environmental Center, and the Fox River, crossing over many bridges. Every 5K finisher will receive a Finisher Medal (part 2 of a 4 part series) and an American flag! The fourth of July celebration is complete with music, apple pie, and the Echoes of Camp Randall (UW Madison Band) performing before and after the race. Come and celebrate July 4th in style with us!
- Saturday, September 19th – Fall Fest – Join us for Fall Fest at this Saturday’s Market. We get an extra house of market time, plus extra vendors, and other special events.
- Most Saturday’s, we will have a local band at the market for entertainment as you browse our vendors. Stay tuned for a full list of bands.
- June 20 – Neil Holub