Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your submittal requirements for Plan Commission?
- What is the zoning of a designated parcel?
- What are your submittal requirements for the Industrial Park Commission?
- How do I plan a special event in the City?
- What fees are associated with Plan Commission submissions?
- What lots are available for purchase in the City?
- Where can I find City long-range planning documents?
- Where can I find the City zoning code and signage requirements?
- How can I have my property annexed into the City?
Links Referenced in FAQs Above
Plan Commission Site Plan Application | Complete this application for new construction projects requiring Plan Commission review
Industrial Park Commission Site Plan Application | Complete this application for new construction projects requiring Industrial Park Commission review
Plan Commission Fees and Review Application | Complete this application for zoning change requests, special exception requests and Certified Survey Map/Subdivision Plat review
Annexation Petition | Complete this application to request annexation of property into the City of Kaukauna from an adjacent township
Please complete the form below if you have an inquiry about the zoning designation of a specific parcel of land. If you do not know the parcel number, please include a street address or description of the lot location.