Proper Use of City Disposal Site
Posted on May 4, 2023 by Brittany Simonson
Please follow the below reminders for proper use of the City Disposal Site:
- Cardboard must be broken down (cut in 2’x2’ pieces).
- Materials should not be placed on the ground, but rather in their appropriate containers/dumpsters.
- Large items are not accepted (take to county landfill or wait until large/irregular pick-up week).
- Metal is not allowed in dumpsters (take to Goldin Iron & Metal Recycling Corp. or wait until large/irregular pick-up week).
- Garbage must be bagged to prevent blowing around in the site.
- Garbage and recycling cannot be combined.
Please help us keep the disposal site orderly for all residents to use.