The 2nd Annual Snowman Contest is here! Build a snowman in your yard or nearby park for a chance to win Chamber Bucks. Make it big or let it be little. Dress it up and add some personal touches. Go traditional or be creative. And most importantly, have fun!
- Three winners will be selected and awarded Chamber Bucks:
- 1st place – $75
- 2nd place – $50
- 3rd place – $25
- Open to all City of Kaukauna residents.
- Contest runs through Friday, March 17th, 2023.
- Judging will take place the week of March 20th by City staff.
- Winners will be announced on the City Facebook page the week of March 27th.
- There is no limit on the number of submissions per person.
- Participant photos will be posted to the City Facebook page.
Email a picture of your snowman to Megan in the Mayor’s office ([email protected]) by 4:00pm on Friday, March 17th; subject line ‘Snowman Contest Entry’. Please include parent’s name, child/builders name and age, mailing address, email, and phone number. Children/builders are encouraged to pose with their snowman!
Snowman with demeaning or inappropriate gestures, sayings, expressions, etc. will not be accepted into the contest.