Kaukauna Utilities, along with the City of Kaukauna, will hold their annual Electronics Recycling Event on Saturday, April 23, 2022 from 8:00-11:00am at the Kaukauna Utilities Warehouse (300 Island Street, Kaukauna) – enter from Elm St.
See this flyer for details on this year’s event.
Event questions? Call 920.955.3760.
FREE TO RECYCLE ELECTRONICS
Please remove batteries from your electronics prior to the event. We unfortunately do not accept smoke detectors, thermostats, or thermometers. Please contact the manufacturer to recycle those devices. Check the back of the device or the manufacturer’s website for a phone number to call.
- Computer Towers
- Cell Phones
- Satellite Boxes
- Power Supplies
- Christmas Lights
- VCRs/DVD Players
- Audio Equipment
- Desktop Printers
- Gaming Systems
- Most Small Electronics
ELECTRONICS WITH RECYCLING CHARGES
We accept cash, debit card, credit card, or check. Checks can be made out to ‘Recycle That Stuff’. Kaukauna Utilities customers & City of Kaukauna residents get their first 3 TVs or Monitors recycled for only $10 each. Discount is per vehicle, per day, & only for this event. Additional items charged at the rates below.
- Flat and Tube TVs (29” & under) – $20 ea
- Flat and Tube TVs (30” – 49”) – $40 ea
- Flat and Tube TVs (50” & over) – $60 ea
- Flat & Tube Computer Monitors – $20 ea
- Wood Console or Projection TVs – $60 ea
- Large Copy Machines/Printers – $15 ea
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND OURS, PLEASE:
- Wipe down all materials prior to the event
- Put materials in a trunk, truck bed, or trailer
- Stay in your vehicle at the event, we will unload you
- No batteries or light bulbs
Looking to recycle major appliances (white goods)? The City will pick them up curbside, however a sticker is needed before placing them out for collection. To purchase a white goods sticker, or if you have any questions related to white goods, please call the Street Department at 920.766.6337. Refrigerant stickers are $15; non-refrigerant stickers are $10.