2021 Property Tax Information
Posted on Dec 8, 2021 by Brittany Simonson
Outagamie County will be mailing the City of Kaukauna property tax bills on December 9th and publishing them online on December 10th.
Payment options include:
- Pay online: https://cityofkaukauna.com/pay-online/
- Credit Card – 2.2% convenience fee (of total payment)
- Debit Card – $3.50 convenience fee
- E-check – no convenience fee
- US Postal Mail
- Mailed to City of Kaukauna – 144 W 2nd St – Kaukauna, WI 54140
- City Clerk’s Office at the Municipal Services Building (144 W 2nd St) – Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Please note, the Municipal Services Building is closed to the public on December 24th and December 31st.
- Drop box in the Municipal Services Building parking lot (144 W 2nd St)
- Bank of Kaukauna (264 W Wisconsin Ave) – Monday through Friday, 9:00am – 4:00pm
Full payment, or the first installment, is due January 31st, 2022. After January 31st, tax payments will be accepted by Outagamie County via credit card, e-check, or by mailing a check to Outagamie County Treasurer – 320 S. Walnut Street, Appleton, WI 54911. More information is available on their website – https://www.outagamie.org/government/departments-n-z/treasurer – or by calling 920.832.5065. *Note, a convenience fee will be charged – see online payment fees above.
Additional items of note on your tax bill:
- If a receipt is needed, please send a self-addressed and stamped envelope along with your tax payment.
- Homeowners should check for lottery and gaming credit deduction (primary residence only).
- Dog licenses can be purchased on our website – https://cityofkaukauna.com/pay-online/
- Per City ordinance, please remember to shovel your sidewalks within 48 hours of a snowfall.