City of Kaukauna residents will soon receive their property tax bill. Please note, due to COVID-19, the Municipal Services Building is closed to the public, so payments will not be accepted at the City Clerk’s window. Payment options include:
- Pay online: https://cityofkaukauna.com/pay-online/
- Credit Card – 2.2% convenience fee
- Debit Card – $3.50 convenience fee
- E-check – no convenience fee
- US Postal Mail
- Mailed to City of Kaukauna – 144 W 2nd St – Kaukauna, WI 54140
- Drop box next to the main entrance of the Municipal Services Building (144 W 2nd St)
- Bank of Kaukauna (264 W Wisconsin Ave) – drive-thru ONLY, M-F (9:00am – 4:00pm)
Tax payments are due January 31st, 2021. After January 31st, tax payments will be accepted by Outagamie County via credit card, e-check, or by mailing a check to Outagamie County Treasurer – 320 S. Walnut Street, Appleton, WI 54911. More information is available on their website – https://www.outagamie.org/government/departments-n-z/treasurer – or by calling 920.832.5065. *Note, a convenience fee will be charged – see online payment fees above.
Additional items of note on your tax bill:
- If a receipt is needed, please send a self-addressed and stamped envelope along with your tax payment.
- Homeowners should check for lottery and gaming credit deduction (primary residence only).
- Dog licenses can be purchased on our website – https://cityofkaukauna.com/pay-online/
- Per City ordinance, please remember to shovel your sidewalks within 48 hours of a snowfall.