BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS
City of Kaukauna
Municipal Services Building
144 W. Second Street, Kaukauna
Monday, April 20, 2020 at 6:00 P.M.
Remote Teleconference via ZOOM
- Open bids for Project #5-20, Fox River Boardwalk
- Sidewalk snow removal bill for 1356 Edgewood Drive.
- Sidewalk snow removal bill for 4401 Coriander Court.
- Award bid for Project #1-20, Concrete Street Paving Project.
- Update on pending public hearings required for levying special assessments.
- Authorization to bid Street Department addition/remodeling – phase IV.
- Authorization to bid Project #2-20 Cured in Place Pipe (CIPP) at various locations.
- Authorization to bid 2020 Concrete Street Patch Program with Kaukauna Utilities.
- Governmental Responsibility Resolution for Urban Nonpoint Source & Storm Water (UNPS & SW) Management Grant Application – Grignon Park.
- General matters.
TELECONFERENCE ACCESS INFORMATION
Common Council Members and Members of the Public May Attend this Meeting by Calling the Following Phone Number. When Prompted, Enter the Meeting ID Below:
PHONE NUMBER: 1-312-626-6799 | MEETING ID: 651 261 7664 followed by #
Please Mute Your Phone When Not Speaking To Ensure Best Possible Audio Quality.
This constitutes a meeting of the City Council pursuant to State ex. Rel. Badke v. Greendale Village Bd., 173 Wis.2d 553, 494 N. W.2d 408 (1993), and must be noticed as such, although the Council will not take any formal action at this meeting.
THIS MEETING FACILITY IS BARRIER FREE.
IF REQUESTED THREE (3) DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, A SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETER WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AT NO CHARGE.