City of Kaukauna
Municipal Services Building
144 W. Second Street, Kaukauna
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 7:00 PM
Remote Teleconference via ZOOM
- Roll call, one minute of silent prayer, Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag.
- Reading and approval of minutes.
- Presentation of letters, petitions, remonstrances, memorials, and accounts.
- Bills Payable.
- Request to rezone property located at 316 E. 14th Street, Kaukauna, WI submitted by St. Paul Elder Services.
- Public appearances.
- Business presented by the Mayor.
- Reappointment of Tony Nytes to the Industrial and Community Development Commission.
- Reappointment of Marshall Knutson to the Industrial and Community Development Commission.
- Proclamation of Exigency Executive Order COVID-19 Coronavirus Fire Service Mutual Aid Pact.
- Reports of standing and special committees.
- Board of Public Works Meeting Minutes of March 16, 2020.
- Health & Recreation Meeting Minutes of March 16, 2020.
- Finance & Personnel Meeting Minutes of March 16, 2020.
- Industrial Park Commission Meeting Minutes of November 13, 2019.
- 1000 Islands Environmental Center Committee Meeting Minutes of February 20, 2020.
- Operators (Bartender) Licenses.
- Reports of City officers.
- Update on Live from Hydro Park.
- Fire Report
- Ambulance Report
- Police Report
- Court Report
- Treasurer’s Deposit Report
- Building Inspection Report
- Presentation of ordinances and resolutions.
- Resolution 2020-5224 Preliminary Resolution declaring intent to exercise special assessment police powers for public improvements on Plan Road and Green Bay Road.
- Consideration of Miscellaneous Business.
TELECONFERENCE ACCESS INFORMATION
Common Council Members and Members of the Public May Attend this Meeting by Calling the Following Phone Number. When Prompted, Enter the Meeting ID Below:
PHONE NUMBER: 1-312-626-6799 | MEETING ID: 651 261 7664 followed by #
Please Mute Your Phone When Not Speaking To Ensure Best Possible Audio Quality.
THIS MEETING FACILITY IS BARRIER FREE.
IF REQUESTED THREE (3) DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, A SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETERWILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AT NO CHARGE.