City of Kaukauna
Municipal Services Building
144 W. Second Street, Kaukauna
Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 7:00 PM
- Roll call, one minute of silent prayer, Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag.
- Reading and approval of minutes.
- Presentation of letters, petitions, remonstrances, memorials, and accounts.
- Bills Payable.
- Request to rezone property located at 316 E. 14th Street, Kaukauna, WI submitted by St. Paul Elder Services.
- Public appearances.
- Business presented by the Mayor.
- Reappointment of Tony Nytes to the Industrial and Community Development Commission.
- Reappointment of Marshall Knutson to the Industrial and Community Development Commission.
- K9 Committee Update.
- Reports of standing and special committees.
- Board of Public Works Meeting Minutes of March 16, 2020.
- Health & Recreation Meeting Minutes of March 16, 2020.
- Finance & Personnel Meeting Minutes of March 16, 2020.
- Industrial Park Commission Meeting Minutes of November 13, 2019.
- 1000 Islands Environmental Center Committee Meeting Minutes of February 20, 2020.
- Operators (Bartender) Licenses.
- Reports of City officers.
- Update on Live from Hydro Park.
- Fire Report
- Ambulance Report
- Police Report
- Court Report
- Treasurer’s Deposit Report
- Building Inspection Report
- Presentation of ordinances and resolutions.
- Resolution 2020-5224 Preliminary Resolution declaring intent to exercise special assessment police powers for public improvements on Plan Road and Green Bay Road.
- Consideration of Miscellaneous Business.
- Adjourn to Closed Session pursuant to Wisconsin State Statute 19.85(1)(e) to discuss disposition of property addressed at 632 and 634 Hyland Avenue.
- Return to Open Session for possible action.
THIS MEETING FACILITY IS BARRIER FREE.
IF REQUESTED THREE (3) DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, A SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETERWILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AT NO CHARGE.