City of Kaukauna
Municipal Services Building
144 W. Second Street, Kaukauna
Tuesday, March 3, 2020 at 7:00 PM
- Roll call, one minute of silent prayer, Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag.
- Reading and approval of minutes.
- Presentation of letters, petitions, remonstrances, memorials, and accounts.
- Bills Payable.
- Public appearances.
- Business presented by the Mayor.
- Reports of standing and special committees.
- Board of Public Works Meeting Minutes of March 2, 2020.
- Health & Recreation Meeting Minutes of March 2, 2020.
- Grignon Mansion Board Meeting Minutes of January 27, 2020.
- Library Board Meeting Minutes of January 28, 2020.
- Operators (Bartender) Licenses.
- Reports of City officers.
- Presentation of ordinances and resolutions.
- Preliminary Resolution 2020-5222 Declaring intent to exercise special assessment police powers for public improvements on Sarah Street, Doty Street, Depot Street, Ducharme Street, Greyhound Street, Rusty Street, Boxer Street, Bens Way, Rusty Court, and Haas Road.
- Resolution 2020-5223 Designating the polling sites in the City of Kaukauna.
- Consideration of Miscellaneous Business.
- Adjourn to Closed Session pursuant to Wisconsin State Statute 19.85(1)(e) to discuss contractual services for disposition of property located at 222 Lawe Street and 140 Wisconsin Avenue.
- Return to Open Session for possible action.
THIS MEETING FACILITY IS BARRIER FREE.
IF REQUESTED THREE (3) DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, A SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETERWILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AT NO CHARGE.