City of Kaukauna
Municipal Services Building
144 W. Second Street, Kaukauna
Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 7:00 PM
- Roll call, one minute of silent prayer, Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag.
- Reading and approval of minutes.
- Presentation of letters, petitions, remonstrances, memorials, and accounts.
- Bills Payable.
- Public appearances.
- Business presented by the Mayor.
- Appointment of Paul Hennes to the Board of Appeals to replace Randy McSorley.
- Reappointment of Bruce Werschem to the Grignon Mansion Board.
- Reappointment of Shellee Ziegler to the Grignon Mansion Board.
- Proclamation Declaring January 9, 2020 as National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day (I.E.A.D) in the City of Kaukauna.
- Update on Kaukauna Quarterly Newsletter.
- Kaukauna Community Calendar Sponsored by Local Business.
- Reports of standing and special committees.
- Public Hearing on the Rezoning of property located at 109 E. Eighth Street (Former Nicolet School), City of Kaukauna.
- Board of Public Works Meeting Minutes of January 6, 2020.
- Health & Recreation Meeting Minutes of January 6, 2020.
- Operators (Bartender) Licenses.
- Reports of City officers.
- Report on field use and space constraints for youth soccer and baseball.
- Presentation of ordinances and resolutions.
- Ordinance 1802 Rezoning of property located at 109 E. Eighth Street.
- Consideration of Miscellaneous Business.
THIS MEETING FACILITY IS BARRIER FREE.
IF REQUESTED THREE (3) DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, A SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETERWILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AT NO CHARGE.