City of Kaukauna
Municipal Services Building
144 W. Second Street, Kaukauna
Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at 7:00 PM
- Roll call, one minute of silent prayer, Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag.
- Reading and approval of minutes.
- Presentation of letters, petitions, remonstrances, memorials, and accounts.
- Bills Payable.
- Public appearances.
- Business presented by the Mayor.
- 2020 Common Council Meeting Dates.
- Reports of standing and special committees.
- Board of Public Works Meeting Minutes of December 2, 2019.
- Finance & Personnel Meeting Minutes of December 2, 2019.
- Health & Recreation Committee Meeting Minutes of December 2, 2019.
- Grignon Mansion Board Meeting Minutes of October 28, 2019.
- Library Board Meeting Minutes of October 22, 2019.
- Operator (Bartender) Licenses.
- Reports of City officers.
- Memorandum on rezoning property located at 109 E. Eighth Street (former Nicolet School).
- Presentation of ordinances and resolutions.
- Resolution No. 2019-5217 – Resolution of the Common Council of the City of Kaukauna Repealing Resolution 2019-5205 and Amending the Project Plan of Tax Increment District (TID) #6 to Become a Donor TID to TIDs #4 and #5 in the City of Kaukauna.
- Ordinance No. 1797 Establishing Salary of Mayor.
- Ordinance No. 1798 Establishing Salaries for Various Elected Officials.
- Ordinance No. 1799 Repealing and Recreating Parking Ordinance on Desnoyer Street and Wisconsin Avenue.
- Ordinance No. 1800 Repealing and Recreating Parking Ordinance on Bicentennial Court.
- Ordinance No. 1801 Repealing and Recreating section 4.10 powers and duties of the police chief and creating section 4.14 procedure for the disposal of abandoned or unclaimed personal property.
- Consideration of Miscellaneous Business.
- Adjourn to closed session pursuant to Wisconsin State Statue 19.85(1)(g) to confer with legal counsel with regard to litigation the City is or is likely to become engaged in.
- Return to open session for possible action.
THIS MEETING FACILITY IS BARRIER FREE.
IF REQUESTED THREE (3) DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, A SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETERWILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AT NO CHARGE.