** AMENDED COMMON COUNCIL
City of Kaukauna
Municipal Services Building
144 W. Second Street, Kaukauna
Tuesday, November 5, 2019 at 7:00 PM
1. Roll call, one minute of silent prayer, Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag.
2. Reading and approval of minutes.
3. Presentation of letters, petitions, remonstrances, memorials, and accounts.
a. Bills Payable.
4. Public appearances.
5. Business presented by the Mayor.
a. Appoint Tom McGinnis to the 1000 Islands Environmental Center Committee to replace Diana Driessen for the remainder of her term (10/15/20).
b. Clerk/Treasurer Referendum results.
c. *Grignon Mansion Executive Director Position.
6. Reports of standing and special committees.
a. Board of Public Works Meeting Minutes of November 4, 2019.
b. Public Protection and Safety Meeting Minutes of November 4, 2019.
c. Kaukauna Library Board Meeting Minutes of September 24, 2019.
d. KATODA Meeting Minutes of Sept. 18, 2019.
e. Operators (Bartender) Licenses.
7. Reports of City officers.
a. FEMA update on July 20, 2019 storm.
8. Presentation of ordinances and resolutions.
9. Consideration of Miscellaneous Business.
10. Adjourn to Closed Session pursuant to Wisconsin State Statute 19.85(1)(e) to deliberate on purchase of public property.
11. Return to Open Session for possible action.
12. Adjourn to Closed Session pursuant to Wisconsin State Statute 19.85(1)(e) to confer with legal counsel with respect to litigation in which is or is likely to become involved.
13. Return to Open Session for possible action.
THIS MEETING FACILITY IS BARRIER FREE.
IF REQUESTED THREE (3) DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, A SIGN
LANGUAGE INTERPRETERWILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AT NO CHARGE.