City of Kaukauna
Municipal Services Building
144 W. Second Street, Kaukauna
Tuesday, September 3, 2019 at 7:00 PM
1. Roll call, one minute of silent prayer, Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag.
2. Reading and approval of minutes.
3. Presentation of letters, petitions, remonstrances, memorials, and accounts.
a. Bills Payable.
4. Public appearances.
5. Business presented by the Mayor.
a. Fox River Navigational System Authority Presentation.
b. Day for Dylun Update – raised $1,500.
c. Holiday Decorations Update.
d. Kaukauna ranked 19th Safest City in Wisconsin for 2019.
6. Reports of standing and special committees.
a. Request for use of Konkapot Trail on 9/7/19 by Kaukauna Police Department K-9 Committee.
b. Grignon Mansion Board Meeting Minutes of June 24, 2019.
c. KATODA Meeting Minutes of May 16, 2019.
d. Library Board Meeting Minutes of June 25, 2019.
e. Operators (Bartender) Licenses.
7. Reports of City officers.
a. Follow-up memo on branding initiative.
b. Tax Refund/Rescind Requests.
c. Budget Schedule 2020.
8. Presentation of ordinances and resolutions.
9. Consideration of Miscellaneous Business.
THIS MEETING FACILITY IS BARRIER FREE.
IF REQUESTED THREE (3) DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, A SIGN
LANGUAGE INTERPRETERWILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AT NO CHARGE.