*AMENDED COMMON COUNCIL
City of Kaukauna
Municipal Services Building
144 W. Second Street, Kaukauna
Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 7:00 PM
- Bills Payable.
- Disallowance of claim for David Hooyman as per recommendation of Statewide Services, Inc.
- Public Hearing to consider the rezoning of property located at 2401 E. Hyland Avenue.
- Appointment of Lisa Verhagen to the City of Kaukauna Redevelopment Authority.
- Reappointment of Carley Windorff to the City of Kaukauna Redevelopment Authority.
*d. VFW Donation to K-9 Committee.
- Board of Public Works Meeting Minutes of August 19, 2019.
- Health & Recreation Meeting Minutes of August 19, 2019.
- Legislative Meeting Minutes of August 19, 2019.
- Finance & Personnel Meeting Minutes of August 19, 2019.
- Heart of the Valley Metropolitan Sewerage District Regular Meeting Minutes of July 9, 2019.
- 1000 Islands Environmental Center Committee Meeting Minutes of July 17, 2019.
Operators (Bartender) Licenses.
*a. 2018 City Financial Statements – Presented by Clifton Larson Allen (CLA).
*b. 2019 Capital Borrowing.
c. Memo discussing new City logo and brand.
d. Fire report
e. Ambulance report.
f. Police report.
g. Municipal report.
h. Treasurer report.
i. Building report.
- Resolution 2019-5197 Adopting a One-Lot Certified Survey Map for property adjoining Progress Way, Kelso Road, and CTH J, submitted by Tom Matuszak of Badger Quick Stop.
- Resolution 2019-5198 Adopting the Final Plat for Blue Stem Meadows, submitted by Dercks DeWitt LLC.
- Preliminary Resolution 2019-5199 Declaring intent to exercise special assessment police powers for public improvements to alleys abutting properties along Brill Street, Park Street, Klein Street, Whitney Street, and West Sixth Street.
- Resolution 2019-5160 Vacation of a storm sewer and drainage easement on Lots 62 and 63 of the Fourth Addition to Winchester Park.
- Resolution 2019-5201 By the City of Kaukauna requesting Outagamie County to utilize a portion of the one-half percent sales tax to fund, operate and maintain outdoor warning system.
- Resolution 2019-5202 Authorizing the Mayor to sign a contract for the preservation of right of way through interim recreation trail use.
- Ordinance 2019-1790 Rezoning Certain Property at 2401 E. Hyland Avenue.
*h. Ordinance 2019-1791 Repealing and Recreating Section 8.03(2)(b) of the City of Kaukauna Municipal Code.
Consideration of Miscellaneous Business.
THIS MEETING FACILITY IS BARRIER FREE.
IF REQUESTED THREE (3) DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, A SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETER WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AT NO CHARGE.