City of Kaukauna
Municipal Services Building
144 W. Second Street, Kaukauna
Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 7:00 PM
1. Roll call, one minute of silent prayer, Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag.
2. Reading and approval of minutes.
3. Presentation of letters, petitions, remonstrances, memorials, and accounts.
a. Bills Payable.
b. Thank you letter to Farmer’s Market Manager Gidget Peerenboom.
4. Public appearances.
5. Business presented by the Mayor.
a. Appointment of Lisa Verhagen to the Grignon Mansion Board.
b. The David and Rita Nelson Family Fund donates $427,000 to 4 Kaukauna projects.
c. Roberts Rules of Order.
d. State of Emergency Proclamation/July 20, 2019 storm update.
e. Outdoor warning sirens
f. Proposed use of ½ cent County Sales Tax for funding of outdoor warning sirens.
6. Reports of standing and special committees.
a. Board of Public Works Meeting Minutes of August 5, 2019.
b. Health & Recreation Meeting Minutes of August 5, 2019.
c. Finance & Personnel Meeting Minutes of August 5, 2019.
d. Board of Appeals Meeting Minutes of July 17, 2019.
e. Grignon Mansion Board Meeting of May 20, 2019.
f. Operators (Bartender) Licenses.
7. Reports of City officers.
a. Report on $90,000 Grant received from the Community Foundation of the Fox Valley (Nelson Fund).
b. Update on potential violations at house located at 20/22 Links Court.
c. Permission to bid Mini End Loader.
d. Approve recommended Assessor Service contract.
8. Presentation of ordinances and resolutions.
a. Resolution 2019-5193 Authorizing the Creation of Ward 15 in the City of Kaukauna.
b. Resolution 2019-5194 Establishing appointment of City Clerk/Treasurer.
c. Resolution 2019-5195 Designating the Municipal Services Building as the Polling Site.
d. Resolution 2019-5196 Supplementing Resolution No. 2690; Establishing Parameters for the Sale of not to exceed $21,000,000 Taxable Electric System Refunding Revenue Bonds, Series 2019 and Providing for the Payment of such Bonds and other details and covenants with respect thereto.
9. Consideration of Miscellaneous Business.
10. Adjourn to Closed Session pursuant to Wisconsin State Statue 19.85 (1)(e) to discuss possible purchase of property.
11. Return to Open Session for possible action.
12. Adjourn to Closed Session pursuant to Wisconsin State Statue 19.85 (1)(e) to discuss the disposition of municipal funds related to the redevelopment of property located at 222 Lawe Street.
13. Return to Open Session for possible action.
14. Adjourn to Closed Session pursuant to Wisconsin State Statue 19.85 (1)(e) to discuss the acquisition of property owned by CN Railroad for recreational trail purposes.
15. Return to Open Session for possible action.
THIS MEETING FACILITY IS BARRIER FREE.
IF REQUESTED THREE (3) DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, A SIGN
LANGUAGE INTERPRETERWILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AT NO CHARGE.