** AMENDED HEALTH AND RECREATION COMMITTEE
City of Kaukauna
Municipal Services Building
144 W. Second Street, Kaukauna
Monday, April 15, 2019 at 6:15 P.M.
2. Request for use of Hydro Park and Konkapot Trail on June 1, 2019 from River View
Middle School Random Acts of Kindness Club.
3. Temporary Class “B” Retailer’s License to KARMA for Live from Hydro Park, June 5, 12, 19, 26, July 3, 10, 17, 24, August 7 and 14, 2019 Hydro Park, Kaukauna.
4. Request for change of agent from Daniel Schmidt to Andrew Gay for Kwik Trip 209,
1101 Gertrude Street.
5. Request for change of agent from Efrain L. Carrisco Gonzales to Jason D. Hurst for Electric City Lanes, 136 W. Wisconsin Ave.
6. Discuss prorating of Outdoor Beverage Area Permit to new businesses.
*7. Temporary Class “B” Retailer’s License to KARMA for 2019 Food Truck Rally Kick-
off, April 27, 2019 Hydro Park, Kaukauna.
8. General Matters.
THIS MEETING FACILITY IS BARRIER FREE.
IF REQUESTED THREE (3) DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, A SIGN
LANGUAGE INTERPRETER WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AT NO CHARGE.
This constitutes a meeting of the City Council pursuant to State ex rel. Badke v. Greendale Village Bd., 173 Wis.2d 553, 494 N.W.2d 408 (1993), and must be noticed as such, although the Council will not take any formal action at this meeting.