The 2018 tax bills will be mailed out tomorrow, Wednesday, December 12th, 2018. There are multiple ways to pay your tax bill. These include:
- Mailing a check with tax bill stub to 144 W. Second St. Kaukauna, WI 54130. Make Check Payable to the City of Kaukauna.
- In Person: Stop in at Municipal Service Building located at 144 W. Second St. (Don’t forget your tax bill that has a barcode with your parcel info)
- Overnight Dropbox located in parking lot of Municipal Service building Located at 144 W. Second Street.
- Online Property Tax Payment at https://bit.ly/2Qs9yH0 Instruction on how to find your parcel and pay: https://bit.ly/2RRjOWb Save the stamp and the trip!
New Partner Locations this year for your convenience
- Bank of Kaukauna inside ONLY (9A-4P M-F). Located at 264 W Wisconsin Ave, Kaukauna, WI
- Capital Credit Unions inside both North and South Side Piggly Wiggly stores M-F(10A-6p) & Sat(9a-3p)
Thank you both Bank of Kaukauna and Capital Credit Union for Offering this Service!
Please note any overpayment will be refunded during the first week of February via check.