144 West Second Street, Kaukauna
Minutes of March 22, 2018, meeting.
- Public hearing on the creation of TIF District #10 to facilitate the redevelopment of the former St. Al’s site. Discussion by applicant on the need for TIF assistance.
- A. Close Public Hearing and provide recommendation on the creation of TID #10.
- Approval of plans for the expansion of Lazy Dog Bar and Grill within Commerce Crossing. Review building elevations – all other elements remain in place
- Discuss non-conforming use of property at the intersection of West 10th Street and Brill Road, submitted by Greg Klister.
- Review and recommendation on driveway easement for 1212 Oakridge Avenue.
- Review and recommendation on three-lot certified survey map for the City of Kaukauna to facilitate the redevelopment of the former Gustman lot.
- Review and recommendation on one-lot certified survey map for the City of Kaukauna to facilitate the sale of property at Commerce Crossing.
- Review and recommendation of the acquisition of a utility easement for storm sewer at St. Paul Elder Campus.
THIS MEETING FACILITY IS BARRIER FREE. IF REQUESTED THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE, A SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETER WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AT NO CHARGE.