skip top site navigation
City of Kaukauna


Posted on Jan 9, 2018 by

The City of Kaukauna is currently building an eligibility list for our municipal committees.  If this is something you may be interested in, please email your information to
[email protected] (name, phone number, address, as well as any related qualifications you may have pertaining to the committee you would like to serve on).

Following are the Boards and Commissions:

  • 1000 Islands Environmental Center Committee (3-year term)
  • Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Prevention Board (3-year term)
  • Board of Appeals (3-year term)
  • Board of Review (5-year term)
  • City Plan Commission (3-year term)
  • Grignon Mansion Board (3-year term)
  • Industrial and Commercial Development Commission (3-year  term)
  • Kaukauna Veterans Memorial Park Association (3-year term)
  • Library Board (3-year term)
  • Police and Fire Commission (5-year term)
  • Public Housing Authority (5-year term)
  • Redevelopment Authority of the City of Kaukauna (5-year term)
  • Utility Commission (5-year term)

Please click here for information regarding each committee.

Residency requirements:  City of Kaukauna residency is required for all committees except the 1000 Islands Environmental Center Committee and the Grignon Mansion Board.   Members must live in the Kaukauna Area School District to serve on the Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Prevention Board.   Kaukauna Veterans Memorial Park Association requires that the Board of Directors shall be comprised of no less than five (5) directors who are residents of the City of Kaukauna.